Full Time Non-Exempt Hourly Cutter/Draper is in charge of all sewing projects.
- Time Management
- Team Attitude
- Commercial Pattern Literacy
- Demonstrates independence and initiative
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Meeting with the shop manager to plan construction projects on a per show basis.
- Spearhead builds and help with alterations.
- Attend all fittings and dress rehearsals.
- Maintain an organized work environment.
- Participate as assigned in all Arts Center functions including productions, performances, staff events, and fundraisers.
Reports to Resident Costume Designer/Shop Manager.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and participation in 401k program. Over-time eligible.