|Event Date/s: Current Openings
|Event Time/s: Production Department Openings Available|
|Description: Email Resume and Cover Letter by August 2017 to Director of Production, Brian Riley: Briley@artshhi.com. No calls or additional materials. Please clearly indicate which position you are interested in and your qualifications for that position. Thank you!
SCENIC CHARGE ARTIST. (Full-Time, Hourly Non-Exempt) This is a full-time, non-exempt annual position, averaging 40 hours per week with the possibility of over time. Position available immediately.
Scenic Charge Artist duties include:
•Responsibility for scene painting of all Arts Center Theater Series productions,
•Direct communication with Arts Center scenic designers to assure accurate and desires paint techniques and finishes,
•Supervising any overhire and/or volunteer painting assistants,
•Maintenance and upkeep of the paint finishes during show runs,
•Managing the paint shop, paint inventory, equipment and supplies, •Coordinating with the Technical Director in managing the paint budget,
•Coordinating with the Production Coordinator and production department heads regarding construction and paint scheduling, and necessary work space allocation,
•Occasional running crew assignments, and
•Participation as assigned in all Arts Center functions, including Gala Fundraisers, theater rentals, the Presenting Series, outdoor festivals education and outreach activities.
DECK CHIEF/RIGGER. (Full-Time, Hourly Non-Exempt) This is a full-time, non-exempt annual position, averaging 40 hours per week with the possibility of over time.
Deck Chief/Rigger duties include:
• Establish a safe working environment for all Arts Center productions and events.
• Manage backstage run crews for all Arts Center productions, presenting and rental events.
• Active participation in all load-ins and strikes as directed by Lighting Supervisor.
• Supervise and maintain stage rigging system as directed by Director of Production and Lighting Supervisor.
• With consultation for Director of Production and Lighting Supervisor, install and or supervise all show specific rigging.
• Submit to Lighting Supervisor all equipment purchases to be approved by Director of Production.
• Generate and update line set schedules as required.
• Assist in all hangs, focus, load-ins, strikes as directed by the Lighting Supervisor.
• Supervise installation of the orchestra pit.
• Additional duties as assigned.
|Suited for Ages: 21 and Up|
|Additional Details: http://www.artshhi.com/employment|